Your first visit to Stanley M. Prince, DMD establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed
and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our goal and policy is to treat our patients as we would our families. We will offer a high-quality, friendly atmosphere. Our patients are the heart of our practice and the reason we are here. At all times our patients will be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion. Being of service to our patients is the definition of our purpose and the mission of our practice.
To accomplish this mission, we will provide:
- A highly trained and professional staff.
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology.
- A genuine concern for our patient's time.
As a result of the provisions we hope that:
- Our patients will be highly satisfied with their personalized care.
- They will continue as a part of our practice family.
- They will enjoy oral health and beautiful smiles for a lifetime.
- Our patients will feel a desire to refer their family and friends.
- Our patients will respect their appointment times and financial commitments.
*We pledge and guarantee that we will always do our very best to serve you.*
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Packet - Adult
- New Patient Packet - Child(0-14)
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that Dr. Prince has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctor and his team. We look forward to your first visit.